Insulated Metal Roof Panels
Bradclad is a stockist and distributor of various types of insulated and composite metal roof panels.
TEK 28 is a profiled metal sheet with a unique feature – a 10mm layer of high density polyurethane foam bonded to the underside. The panel was specifically designed to eliminate condensation in livestock buildings but is suitable for any agricultural or light industrial application.
Key Features :
- 28mm deep profile with 900mm cover width
- Available in a variety of materials including aluzinc, colour coated steel and mill finish aluminium
- Insulation can either be self – finished or with aluminium foil coating to underside
- Eliminates condensation
- Reduces rain and hail noise
- Contributes to thermal insulation of building with “U value of 2.3 W/m² K”
- CE marked
- Panels can be curved
Metal roofing without the tears!
TEK 28 INSULATED PANEL
Increasingly popular due to speed of installation, composite or “sandwich” panels, are available for both roofs and walls in various thicknesses up to 150mm.
Bradclad distributes sandwich panels from leading international manufacturers such as Kingspan, Joris Ide and Alubel.